Madison and Megan go to 'Family Day Care'
(that is run by the local council and Sue get's paid to look after them while I am at work -
so they get to spend time with their Grandmother and she gets paid!)
(that is run by the local council and Sue get's paid to look after them while I am at work -
so they get to spend time with their Grandmother and she gets paid!)
They had their Christmas Party last week at a local park.
This was really the 1st time Megan had encounted Santa -
" up close and personal"
" up close and personal"

Let's just say
- Santa is better from a distance -
a distance that he can't talk to her or touch her!
- Santa is better from a distance -
a distance that he can't talk to her or touch her!
She preffered to just hold on tight to Poppy and accept her present from a distance.

Madison on the other hand couldn't wait to get near him.
We started off a little slowly at 1st..................
Then we got a little closer...................

It was a great afternoon as both lots of Grandparent's were able to
come and enjoy a sausage sizzle. Even daddy was able to make it from work.
come and enjoy a sausage sizzle. Even daddy was able to make it from work.
The girls enjoy going to Sue's for care for the 2 days that I work for mum and dad.
When I am at work and it makes it much easier for me
knowing they are with someone who loves them and will put them 1st.
When I am at work and it makes it much easier for me
knowing they are with someone who loves them and will put them 1st.
We are so lucky to have the family we have so close - we love them all!



