It's a LUAU

Today was Brooklyn's 6th Birthday Party.
It was a LUAU.
Expecting that it would be a lovely hot December day -
Sarah had planned a pool party for Brooklyn!

But Melbourne weather being known for it's 4 season's in 1 day -
it rained the whole day.
(so we had 20, 6 year old's stuck inside)
Sarah did a great job decorating the place,
and also keeping all the kid's in line.



Madison was so excited to get dressed up -
she looked so cute.












Megan on the other hand was not
impressed and fought it all the way















Getting there slowly - but still - really not impressed!


It was a great day - even though it was raining the
kids still went in the pool and had a really great time.

I don't think I have seen so many Bratz toys in all my life -
It took me hours to find one that was anywhere
close to being "Modestly Dressed" -
but after lots of searching I got there in the end!