Madison absolutley loves "Dora" so we threw her a Dora Party.
It was only a family affair as it was 30 degrees and just way too hot.
She was spoilt by everyone.

Granny made her Dora cake - and it was just perfect.
Whilst she was opening her presents, she made a lovely remark
"Ohhh more Dora!"
It was also Uncle Adam's birthday (my brother)
so we had a joint birthday dinner on the Sunday evening.
so we had a joint birthday dinner on the Sunday evening.
Madison was then given a little kitchen and some utensils
from Granny and Pop.
from Granny and Pop.
The next day Madison and Megan went to Nanny's house
while I went to work and when asked by Nanny Susie what she
got for her birthday - Madison's reply was......
while I went to work and when asked by Nanny Susie what she
got for her birthday - Madison's reply was......
"I got a BENCH!"
(meaning her kitchen!)
(meaning her kitchen!)







